perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Chris Bennett <ch...@bennettconstruction.biz>
Subject Access log is erratic with my scripts
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:07:10 GMT
After seeing logs mentioned above, I remembered this.

I do not see my scripts appearing properly in access log

I have an older script that never shows an access into the log (only errors)
I have a new script with same name but a few differences in two
different virtual hosts.

After a stop start, one script shows posts the other does not show anything.
The older script, nothing.

    -- Robert Heinlein