perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jiri Pavlovsky <j...@getnet.cz>
Subject Apache::DBI connect_on_init problem
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 19:27:40 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to prestart db connection. But Apache::DBI->connect_on_init
is not working. Gives no error, but db connection is not made.
Setting $Apache::DBI::DEBUG = 2 indicates that ChildInitHandler runs.

I tried to create my custom ChildInitHandler and start db connection
from it but it also has no effect.
It also seems as if the handler was silently aborted after the connect call.
I inserted debugging print before and after the connect call. In the
Postgres log I can see a connection made and immediately terminated.

So now I'm quite helpless as what to do.