perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Brad Van Sickle <bvs7...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl in larger scale environments
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 21:33:08 GMT
Fred:
Thanks for the recommendations.  Puppet/cfmanager look like they are
along the lines of what I'm looking for.

I didn't find much info on perlbal after a quick glance, I'll certainly
give it a closer look, but my inital reaction is that I'm leary of
replacing Apache on my web layer. I'm doing a few things with a few
other modules ( mod_rewrite for example) in addition to mod_proxy, and
from what I was able to find in my initial look, I didn't see any
support for some of those types of things.