perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Keywan Ghadami <k.ghad...@ibson.com>
Subject Re: How to get a file listing
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2010 09:33:51 GMT
Hi i asume you using xamp and test.gif is a simple git picture?

The apache webserver will try to execute

myserver.com/cgi-bin/mydir/test.gif

put the picture anywhere else (eg C:\xampp\htdocs\mydir\).
Maybe there are some more infos in your log file (eg.
C:\xampp\apache\logs\error.log)

You can configure the directories and there behavior in
C:\xampp\apache\conf\httpd.conf.

best regards