perl-modperl mailing list archives

From macke...@animalhead.com
Subject Re: mod_perl2 + fork + DBI = Chaos
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:55:54 GMT
Have you been through these threads already?
The first one seems quite like what you're doing.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/perl-modperl/200908.mbox/%
3C59a07310908250820m1f789901g22eece5b2897cf3b@mail.gmail.com%3E
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/modperl/100099

Is the time for the SQL inquiry so bad that you can't
just do the inquiry before the fork-and-exec bit?

Best of Luck,
cmac