perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Vincent Veyron <vv.li...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject New mod_perl site
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2010 14:40:17 GMT
Hi All,

I have been lurking in this list for the past few years, and thanks to
the fine advice dispensed here, I was able to build this mod_perl site :

http://marica.fr/

It's a content management system (CMS) for legal departments, and geared
towards local communities (cities for instance) or businesses that need
to handle a large number of litigation cases and/or insurance claims.

It's in French, but if you care to look at the demo account and browse
the 'Dossiers'(folders) item on the left-hand side menu, you'll see that
it is quite fast, even though it's currently hosted on a 7 year old
900Mhz Athlon system with 500Mo of memory, over a residential dsl line.
Also, it is very portable : I can easily install it on a client's network(*)

Again, thank you for the very sharp knowledge dispensed by the regulars
on this list. I am amazed at the power this knowledge bequeaths on users
of this technology.

Happy New Year.

(* : assuming I ever succeed in selling the thing)

--

Vincent Veyron
http://vincentveyron.com/