perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jay Scherrer <...@scherrer.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl waters too deep
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:16:09 GMT
Tosh,
If your users are already verified or not, try using a switch statement
based on their inputs directing them to the needed function.
If they already have cookie info use that as your switch/case redirection.

Jay Scherrer

--
Register for your free "Debt reduction Calculator"
<https://www.myhelpingbuildwealth.com/agent/jayscherrer>

Update your WILL with
Heritage Living Trusts
<http://www.heritagelivingtrust.com/JayScherrer.aspx>

=====
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS ELECTRONIC MAIL MESSAGE IS PRIVILEGED
AND CONFIDENTIAL. THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE
PERSON OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED ABOVE. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
notify me immediately by reply email, permanently delete the original
and any copy of this email from your system and destroy any printout
thereof.
=====