perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Kurt Hansen <khan...@charityweb.net>
Subject Re: [error] Software caused connection abort at
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2009 05:17:34 GMT
discobeta wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Recently i've been noticing an error on the apache error log that
> states:[error] Software caused connection abort at [script path] line
> [line number].
>
> Subsequently, i've been noticing another error, :Apache IO flush:
> (103) Software caused connection abort at -e line 0
>
> Always fails upon printing to stdout.

> Thanks, Apache Server version: Apache/2.0.52 Server built:   Nov 11
> 2009 03:49:40 Platform: RHEL5 on a x86_64
I started having the same error about a week ago. I don't have any
answers, only questions. Here's an earlier thread on this:

http://marc.info/?l=apache-modperl&m=125879662802023&w=2

I put the eval in as suggested and write it to my log -- I don't think
that fixes things though.

See my message from earlier today to describe my setup. I failed to
mention that I am on an x86_64 machine, too.

What version of mod_perl are you using? Do you use Apache::DBI? Version?
Apache2::Request?

Just looking for leads myself.

Take care,

Kurt Hansen