Hi,

Persistent DB  connection working fine with Apache::DBI .

But When I try to benchmark the performance with  apache  “ab” command  ( ab -n 100 -c 3  hostname ) ,  It failed with  Segmentation fault (11) .

I have enabled the DBI trace and it shows like

“ DBD::Oracle::st execute failed: ORA-01002: fetch out of sequence (DBD ERROR: OCIStmtExecute) [for Statement “

Any suggestion on this ?

Thanks,

Raja