perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Boysenberry Payne <boysenbe...@habitatlife.com>
Subject Re: Why people not using mod_perl
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:27:26 GMT
I wonder if this will still be the case with Parrot and Perl 6?
I've read up on it a bit and with being able to compile multiple
languages exposing their libraries to each other it would seem more
programmers might be tempted into using Perl because of it's massive
library base.
What are the plans for mod_perl with perl 6?

Thanks,
Boysenberry Payne