perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Why people not using mod_perl
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 18:31:58 GMT
Jeff Horwitz is working on mod_parrot and mod_perl6

mod_parrot info:
http://www.parrot.org/mod_parrot

Jeffs blog:
http://www.smashing.org/jeff/

It's coming along, but currently it's tough to actually do much that's
useful without things like DBI, or Apache::Request.  at least that's
where it was at YAPC.

Adam