perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jonathan Swartz <swa...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: a better way to recognize module changes
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2009 22:22:51 GMT
Incidentally Perrin - how do you come up with the list of vendor (i.e.
not your project's) modules to load in the parent? Do you just load a
page, look at %INC, and then subtract out your personal modules? Do
you have to do this every so often to catch new vendor modules that
have snuck in as dependencies?