perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Andreas Mock <Andreas.M...@web.de>
Subject ModPerl::Registry and Error Documents
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 06:52:24 GMT
Hi all,

after searching for a while without finding an answer to my question
I hope you can help me,

We're using mod_perl with ModPerl::Registry to have only a thin
layer between apache and our perl scripts. So far so good.
Now we want to produce error documents dynamically and thought
this could be achieved by simply producing a normal html document
and setting a status code > 400.

But it seems that the apache error handling jumps in as soon as
the code is seen and the html document is not delivered to
the client.

My question: Which is an easy and correct way to produce ErrorDocuments while
using ModPerl::Registry?

Best regards
Andreas