perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Fred Moyer <>
Subject Re: Apache Mobile Filter
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 22:35:16 GMT
On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 2:29 PM, Idel Fuschini<> wrote:
> I have published the last version of "Apache Mobile Filter".
> For more info:

Looks interesting, but for future reference, when posting links to the
list, you might want to consider sending your email in plain text
rather than html:

Also, I think people are generally more accepting of links that are
openly using a known redirect tracker such as, rather than
embedding a hidden redirect link using html as you did here [1].

Your email will probably get out to more people on the list, as some
email clients will identify this technique and mark it as spam or a
phishing message.  Having been the victim of a CRSF attack that used
this method, it tends to stand out as a red flag in my view when I
recognize it (but that's just me, I don't speak for the list in

urlhash=3D0M2h&amp;_t=3Ddisc_detail_link" target=3D"_blank">http://www.idel=</a>

> Demo link:
> --
> Idel