perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Alan McKay <alan.mc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: first time debugging apache/mod_perl Seg fault
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 16:31:37 GMT
Nope, I send a snippet of the log it produces to my front-end guy and
he told me that this would not really tell us anything more than we
already know.

Too high level.

Off to do more googling - unless anyone as any further suggestions.

I have a number of outstanding questions now in this thread that
nobody seems to be able to answer :-(

I'd really like to get back to my original method of using gdb ...