perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jonathan Swartz <swa...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: a better apachectl?
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 21:32:37 GMT
Since writing this, I found two relevant entries on CPAN:

* App::Control - Same basic idea, but doesn't have the server-specific
features - also not easily subclassable, as all commands are handled
in a giant case statement :)
* Lighttpd::Control - Same basic idea, but just for lighttpd, obviously

I'm guessing that my code, with subclassing, could work equally well
for apache, lighttpd, and HTTP::Server::Simple.

Jon