perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Mahesh Khambadkone" <mah...@games2win.com>
Subject RE: Using mod_perl on Vista - get Error - Can't load Perl module ModPerl::Registry
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 05:32:44 GMT
The config sample you sent now allows my Apache to start-up, but I get an
error.

1)	The config sample I was using was taken from the mod_perl
Developer's Cookbook - Recipe 2.2 Using Apache Registry. I guess a lot of
the other examples there will be buggy !

2)	The new error I get is when the Perl script is actually run :

Can't load 'D:/Perl/site/lib/auto/Apache2/ServerUtil/ServerUtil.dll' for
module Apache2::ServerUtil: load_file:The specified procedure could not be
found at D:/Perl/lib/XSLoader.pm line 64.\n
at D:/Perl/site/lib/Apache2/XSLoader.pm line 31\n
Compilation failed in require at D:/Perl/site/lib/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm
line 30.\n
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
D:/Perl/site/lib/ModPerl/RegistryCooker.pm line 30.\n
Compilation failed in require at (eval 6) line 3.\n
	...propagated at D:/Perl/lib/base.pm line 93.\n
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at D:/Perl/site/lib/ModPerl/Registry.pm
line 26.\n
Compilation failed in require at (eval 5) line 3.\n

The ServerUtil.dll file does exist.

Is this a configuration issue to do with my version of Perl / ActivePerl and
Apache?

Regards,
Mahesh