perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Michael Peters <mpet...@plusthree.com>
Subject Re: ErrorDocument from a registry script
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 18:51:23 GMT
Perrin Harkins wrote:

> You also need to return the correct code from the handler.  This is
> not simple to do from Registry.  Have a quick look at the list
> archives for things related to Registry and 304/404 handling.
>
> Apache::RedirectLogFix might be the ticket for you.

I'd rather not have to go that route if possible, just seems a little messy for
this one small problem (and it seems that A::RLF doesn't return anything but OK
so it's not apparent that returning NOT_FOUND would really work there).

Looking at this email thread
(http://perl.markmail.org/message/yimclxzgspjtibbn?q=Apache::Registry+404+ErrorDocument#query:Apache%3A%3ARegistry

404 ErrorDocument+page:1+mid:xtfrl2hywqugoqlh+state:results) it seems that it
worked (mostly for Mark Stosberg) so there's a glimmer of hope.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP