perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Michael Peters <mpet...@plusthree.com>
Subject ErrorDocument from a registry script
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 15:13:26 GMT
I'm pretty sure this should just work and I'm doing something stupid, so any
helpful insults that point me in the right direction would be appreciated :)

I have a registry script that could return a NOT FOUND (404) error. I'm handling
that like so:

   Apache->request->status(NOT_FOUND);

The browser does get the 404 HTTP status header, but it does not trigger the
ErrorDocument 404 that is set up, instead just showing the browser's built-in
404 message. PerlSendHeaders is Off and I'm not printing any output.

So what am I missing?

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP