perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Steve Siebert <smsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PUT handler
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:22:39 GMT
Hello,

You do not have to 'tell' apache your going to do anything...in fact,
there are no mechanisms or reasons to do something like that with the
mod_perl architecture. You simply handle the request as you want to...

There are some stipulations handling PUT requests, if you read it
directly from stream you can only do it once, for example. Ensure you
read the mod_perl docs on it and try it out.

Ps. If you find the dogs cryptic, feel free to share your experience
through blogs or documentation contributions!

Thanks,