perl-modperl mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: PUT handler
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:39:24 GMT
Thanks.
Do you happen to know /where/ in the on-line mod_perl docs there is
information about handling a PUT request.
(I found a nice article in German on the web, here :
http://www.farid-hajji.net/books/de/Hajji_Farid/pbv2/ew/cgi-upload.html
)
Searching for "+mod_perl +"put handler" gives some interesting
historical material..