perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Daniel.Angil...@imperia.net
Subject Re: mod_perl handler and PHP
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:38:14 GMT
Hello,

I found a way to parse the output of mod_perl through PHP with debian
linux.

PHP has to be compiled with "apxs2filter":
----------------------------------
"apt-get install apache2-threaded-dev"
for apxs2

download latest php

.configure --with-apxs2filter=/usr/bin/apxs2
make

attention: you run in trouble using an empty httpd.conf. You can fill it
like this:

# This is here for backwards compatability reasons and to support
#  installing 3rd party modules directly via apxs2, rather than
#  through the /etc/apache2/mods-{available,enabled} mechanism.
#
#LoadModule mod_placeholder /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_placeholder.so

make install
mkdir -p /etc/php5/apache2
cp php.ini-dist /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini

For debian
strip --strip-debug /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so
strip --strip-unneeded /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so

ln -s /etc/apache2/mods-available/php5.load
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.load
ln -s /etc/apache2/mods-available/php5.conf
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/php5.conf

make clean
----------------------------------

Apache
----------------------------------
- apache module "mod_filter" has to be enabled

vhost.conf:

    <Location /ls/app/demo>
        SetHandler modperl
        PerlHandler My::Handler
        FilterProvider PHPFILTER PHP resp=PHPFILTER "*"
        FilterTrace PHPFILTER 0
        FilterChain PHPFILTER
    </Location>

Has someone done this for windows? Or does someone know where I get php
with apxs2filter for windows?

Bye
Daniel

p.s.: helpful link (german)