perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Byrne Reese <by...@majordojo.com>
Subject Re: decline and fall of modperl?
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:47:08 GMT
Alright, I don't want to quibble, but I would question any conclusions
you can draw from the numbers based upon the sole fact that it is
based upon how developer self-identify.

I know that Wordpress and Drupal freelancers do not position
themselves as PHP programmers, but rather WordPress and Drupal
programmers. The same may very well be true for Plone, Movable Type
and any number of reputable application and CMS frameworks on the
market - where much of web development is happening these days.

Who knows maybe we are talking about two different things.

Byrne