perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Octavian R√Ęsnita <orasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: decline and fall of modperl?
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 21:11:55 GMT
From: "Perrin Harkins" <perrin@elem.com>
> The original poster asked for help winning a contract that he wants to
> use Perl for.  So far, you're not contributing.
> - Perrin

I presented more advantages of perl, in one of my previous message so I
contributed, but I don't like to hear that Perl is everywhere and hear about
a lot of statistics that shows that it is much more used than PHP while I
see that most of the web sites are made with PHP and most of the new
programmers become interested in Python not in Perl.

Octavian