perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Dondi M. Stroma" <dstr...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: MP2 - Apache 2.2, virtual host, .PHP script does not run
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 00:46:10 GMT
I don't think the SetHandler is supposed to be there if you don't want it to
handle the response phase.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/config/config.html#C_SetHandler_

"The SetHandler directive is only relevant for response phase handlers. It
doesn't affect other phases"

----- Original Message -----
From: Edward Bosco
To: modperl@perl.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2009 5:11 PM
Subject: MP2 - Apache 2.2, virtual host, .PHP script does not run

A file that works - store.php - containing html and php under the /webutils
location - will not now render as a web page; the browser wants to download
the file.
Does mod_perl prevent the operation of a PHP script?

Commenting out the Sethandler and PerlAuthzHandler lines permits normal
operation. What I'm trying to do is via a cookie, control access to a web
page.
The access control works, I simply can't render / run the .php.

Here's a portion of the virtual host; it's kinda garbaged up