perl-modperl mailing list archives

From macke...@animalhead.com
Subject Re: RFC: IPC::MMA
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:07:16 GMT
IMO, the perl threads sharing mechanism is flawed because
(in my short experience with it) it does not allow certain
interesting items (e.g. tied) to be shared.  I hope that
if Perl 6 is ever released it will have a better threading
component.

w/r/t "figuring out itself", in looking at the code it
looks like good old Ralf had quite a time just coping with
the various Unices and Linuces.

cmac
www.animalhead.com