perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Raymond Wan <r...@kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Subject Re: Apache2::Reload: Where is it?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 06:09:36 GMT

Hello,

fREW Schmidt wrote:
> I am trying to use Apache2::Reload for development, and I apparently
> configured my server incorrectly because I get these errors when I include
> the PerlMode Apache2::Reload and PerlInitHandler Apache2::Reload directives
> I get these errors:
>
> [Thu Jan 15 17:34:21 2009] [error] Can't locate Apache2/Reload.pm in @INC
> (@INC contains: C:/usr/site/lib C:/usr/lib . C:/Program Files/Apache
> Software Foundation/Apache2.2) at (eval 3) line 3.\n
> [Thu Jan 15 17:34:21 2009] [error] Can't load Perl module Apache2::Reload
> for server (null):0, exiting...

Can you confirm that it exists on disk?  I don't know the standard directory for a Windows
machine [which is what you seem to be using], but at least on the Linux machine I am using,
I had to explicitly install Apache2::Reload.  Is there a Reload.pm file somewhere on your
hard disk?  If yes, then you add the path to it...if no, then you would need to install it.

Ray