perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Michael Peters <mpet...@plusthree.com>
Subject Re: $r->status no correct
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 19:49:44 GMT
Adam Prime wrote:
> Michael Peters wrote:
>>
>> But when I make the request to just /foo (instead of /foo/index.pl) I
>> only get this in my error log:
>> URI: /foo/ STATUS: 200
>>
> you've said to /foo, but your error_log is saying /foo/.  What's going
> on there?  mod_dir redirecting a bare directory request?

Sorry about that. Seems we have a redirect for /foo to /foo/, but the problem still remains
if I do
a request for /foo/ direct (no involving the rewrite).

> Is this happening with just a mod_perl enabled server, and no proxies or
> anything?

Yes, I'm making requests directly against the mod_perl server not the proxy. I even tried
to see if
maybe $r->is_main changed for those 2 requests, but they are exactly the same.

>  Does the client see the 200, or the 500?

The client always sees the 500 which is what the access log reports as well. It's just that
in the
CleanupHandler it comes back as 200 for /foo/, but 500 for /foo/index.pl.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP