perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject reading apache configuration via mod_perl
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:55:14 GMT

At $work we have a situation where large chunks of configuration are
being created with PerlSections, in combonation with mod_macro.  There
is a desire to see what exactly that all get mapped to in a more
traditional Apache configuration like style.  PerlSections->dump kind of
does what we want, except that it doesn't expand the macro's that are
used.  mod_info also has the same sort of problem.

Is it theoretically possible to actually generate something like that?
I imagine that you'd have to somehow get at the actual data structures
that the server creates to represent the parsed configuration and then
somehow turn that back into something human readable.

Any ideas?

Adam