perl-modperl mailing list archives

From adam.pr...@utoronto.ca
Subject mod_perl users survey
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:57:17 GMT
At the impromptu mod_perl BOF at YAPC::NA, Fred Moyer any myself
hacked together a short mod_perl survey to help identify the current
needs of mod_perl users. It was inspired by the Perl survey done last
year by Kirrily Robert. (http://perlsurvey.org).  If you read dev@ and
already filled this out, please don't do it again.

The link is here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=bQyb2RFCBuVb0P52yhaCMg_3d_3d

The survey seeks to attain these goals:

1) Determine the current breakdown of mod_perl users in terms of what
versions, modules, and platforms mod_perl users are using.

2) Give mod_perl users a chance to provide feedback to the development
team on where they think mod_perl development should be headed.

Please take a few minutes and fill it out.  Neither of us are
statisticians, and there are plenty of questions that haven't been
asked, but we only get 10 questions for free with survey monkey, so
we've done what we could with our non-existant resources.

Thanks,
Adam