perl-modperl mailing list archives

From william <>
Subject Re: mod_perl caching problem
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2008 11:51:01 GMT
Hello, Sorry for the late of reply, I just solve it yesterday. It's
because a module of mine is using the global variable
our @array = ();

When I migrate from CGI to mod_perl, I forgot to fix that. Now I just
understand that because mod_perl only compile once, and the subsequent
execution of global variables are remembered. So I solved it by
reseting that global variable before that global variable is used.

On 6/27/08, Perrin Harkins <> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 9:07 AM, william <> wrote:
>  > Before asking here, I had read a few articles in about
>  > caching issue in mod_perl, but I still don't get it right with my
>  > program when I had already changed the input, it still giving me the
>  > result of old input.
> Are you still having trouble with this, or did you fix the problem?
>  - Perrin

View raw message