perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Dodger <el.dodg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: graphics in perl
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:22:20 GMT
Uhm, dude... a Perl module won't do that because Perl is a language,
not a display technology.

You're looking for something like Shockwave Flash. Though you can
certainly have Perl generate everything.

2008/6/22 Malka Cymbalista <Malki.Cymbalista@weizmann.ac.il>:
> We are running perl 5.8.5 on a Linux machine that is running apache 2.2.6 with mod_perl
2.0.3.  Our data is in a MySQL database (MySQL 5.0.45)

> We have been asked to write a web application that requires plotting capabilities.  We
do most of our web programming in perl so I am looking for a perl module that has the following
features:

--
Dodger