perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Aaron Collins <colli...@ehawaii.gov>
Subject mod_captcha
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 00:19:47 GMT
Hello,
  I'm trying to write a perl based mod_captcha using the recaptcha
service, I was wondering is someone could tell me which handler I should
use that would allow me to have mod_perl intercept a request going to a
specific location and if it i return true continue with the request.  In
my case I use ProxyPass to pass request to java.  So I'd want to have my
handler jump in give a captcha and when the captcha is approved continue
forwarding it on to the proxypass.  If my understanding of mod_perl is
incorrect please let me know if their is a better logic to approach this.

--
-Aaron Collins
Systems Engineer/ Release Engineer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email and any attachments are confidential.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you do not have permission
to disclose, copy, distribute, or open any attachments.  If
you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this
copy from your system.