perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jim Brandt <cbra...@buffalo.edu>
Subject Re: mod_perl2 newbie DBI question
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:36:20 GMT

Michael Peters wrote:
> Brian Gaber wrote:
>
>>         I have modified scripts to work in mod_perl2, but they don't
>> work reliably.  Sometimes they work and then they stop working and then
>> I have to stop and start Apache to get it working again.
>
> "stop working" is really too generic a description for anyone to really
> diagnose. It's kind of like telling your doctor "I'm sick, here's my picture,
> tell me what's wrong" :)

Some information that can help:

Is there anything useful in the Apache error log?

What happens in the browser when it stops working?

What platform are you running on (windows, linux, etc.)?

Are you seeing this in your development environment?

Can you reproduce the problem reliably?

--
Jim Brandt
Administrative Computing Services