perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Michael Peters <mpet...@plusthree.com>
Subject Re: mod_perl2 newbie DBI question
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:23:53 GMT
Brian Gaber wrote:

>         I have modified scripts to work in mod_perl2, but they don't
> work reliably.  Sometimes they work and then they stop working and then
> I have to stop and start Apache to get it working again.

"stop working" is really too generic a description for anyone to really
diagnose. It's kind of like telling your doctor "I'm sick, here's my picture,
tell me what's wrong" :)

> I am hoping if
> I supply one of my scripts someone can advise me what needs to be done
> to make in work fast and reliably and then I can use this as an example
> to fix my other scripts.  Here is the one script:

The best way to get help is to make the problem script as small as possible. As
it stands right now, it's a bit like homework trying to read through your problem.

--
Michael Peters
Plus Three, LP