perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Jim Brandt <cbra...@buffalo.edu>
Subject Re: problem configuring mod_perl2 with apache2
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:34:52 GMT
Note that the link you provided references the mod_perl 1 docs.

See this note regarding PerlFreshRestart and mod_perl 2:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/porting/compat.html#C_PerlFreshRestart_

In short, it's only available in mod_perl 1 and you shouldn't need it in 2.

--
Jim Brandt
Administrative Computing Services