perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Brian Gaber" <Brian.Ga...@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Subject RE: CGI.pm param and mod_perl
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:48:15 GMT
Dondi,

        Thanks for the advice.  Here is the log output now:

The value of region is Atlantic for PID: 44538
The value of set is 0 for PID: 44538
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^A' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
LIMIT 0, 400

The value of region is Atlantic for PID: 60132
The value of deptLtr is G for PID: 60132
The value of set is 0 for PID: 60132 <- GOOD
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^G' ORDER BY dept, pay_list

The value of region is Atlantic for PID: 48600
The value of set is 0 for PID: 48600 <- GOOD
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^A' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
LIMIT 0, 400

The value of region is Atlantic for PID: 53446
The value of deptLtr is F for PID: 53446 <- GOOD
The value of set is 0 for PID: 53446
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^F' ORDER BY dept, pay_list

The value of region is Atlantic for PID: 53446
The value of deptLtr is F for PID: 53446 <- ERROR I clicked on G
The value of set is 0 for PID: 53446
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^F' ORDER BY dept, pay_list

	This last entry for PID 53446 confirms my suspicion that for
some reason the CGI.pm query object and thus param('var') is not new on
every run.  Why, I have no idea.

	BTW, when you and Michael talk about logging via [warn] are you
reffering to a syslog change or some Perl function?

	Thanks.

Brian