perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Brian Gaber" <Brian.Ga...@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Subject RE: CGI.pm param and mod_perl
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:31:26 GMT
Michael,

	The fatal errors from yesterday are fixed.  When I run this as a
cgi-bin it runs fine.

	The HTML code that I am selecting looks like this:

<th><form name='A' method='post'>
<input type=hidden name=region value='Atlantic'>
<input type=hidden name=deptLtr value='A'>
<input type=hidden name=set value='0'>
</form>
</th>
<th><form name='B' method='post'>
<input type=hidden name=region value='Atlantic'>
<input type=hidden name=deptLtr value='B'>
<input type=hidden name=set value='0'>
</form>
... Etc (for each letter of the alphabet)

The value of region is Atlantic  <- GOOD
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^A' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
LIMIT 0, 400

The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is I  <- GOOD
The value of set is 0 SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^I'
ORDER BY dept, pay_list

The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is O  <- GOOD
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^O' ORDER BY dept, pay_list

The value of region is Atlantic  <- GOOD
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^A' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
LIMIT 0, 400

The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is K  <- GOOD
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^K' ORDER BY dept, pay_list

The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is F  <- GOOD
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^F' ORDER BY dept, pay_list

The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is F <- ERROR I selected C
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^F' ORDER BY dept, pay_list

The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is O <- ERROR I selected C