perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Brian Gaber" <Brian.Ga...@PWGSC.GC.CA>
Subject RE: CGI.pm param and mod_perl
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:08:30 GMT
Michael,

	Here is the log you asked for:

The value of region is Atlantic
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^A' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
LIMIT 0, 400
The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is I
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^I' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is O
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^O' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
The value of region is Atlantic
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^A' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
LIMIT 0, 400
The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is K
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^K' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is F
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^F' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is F <- ERROR I selected C
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^F' ORDER BY dept, pay_list
The value of region is Atlantic
The value of deptLtr is O <- ERROR I selected C
The value of set is 0
SELECT * FROM atlantic_rr WHERE dept REGEXP '^O' ORDER BY dept, pay_list

	Thanks.