perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Mike Schienle <...@customvisuals.com>
Subject Re: graphics in perl
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 11:43:43 GMT

On Jun 24, 2008, at 2:32 AM, michael watson (IAH-C) wrote:

> [...]
>>> looking
>>> for a perl module that has the following features: 1. ability to
>>> create
>>> histograms
>>> 2. ability to create x,y plots
>>> 3. ability to zoom in on a portion of the graph
>>> 4. ability to calculate the distance between 2  points on the graph

I'e used Visual Engineering's KavaChart <http://www.ve.com/kavachart/index.html/
 > to do 1, 2, 3, and 5 above. It may do 4, but I haven't tried
anything like that with it. I have code for a simple System Load
application listed at <http://www.customvisuals.com/code.shtml>. Look
for System Load near the top of that page. You can also see something
pulling data from a URL at <http://www.customvisuals.com/> by viewing
the source of that page. Check the graph on the left side of the page.

Mike Schienle