perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "bharanee rathna" <deepfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Attribute::Handlers and mod_perl
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 03:45:01 GMT
Hi Guys,

I've seen this on the mailing lists before. I recently almost busted
an application running on mod_perl by using Attribute::Handlers for
registering some methods post-compile so that certains hooks can be
executed when the methods are.  I should have known better than INIT &
CHECK blocks don't work in string eval.

Anyway the question I had in mind is, does anyone have experience with
Apache::Handlers and if its stable enough for production ?  Also, do
child init handlers have a huge performance impact ?

Thanks

Cheers,
Bharanee