perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Tracy12 <j_lal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Session handling
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 05:04:14 GMT

Hi,
for session handling we use CGI:Session cpan distribution,

we do use local file for cookie storage, eventhough the session time out is
30, sometimes the set information in the
session get lost before that, has anybody experience this before.

We do have a cron job to clear the session data, Is there any solution for
this behavior?
What exactly the possible reason for such a thing.

After the authentication I do set the logged in userin in the session and
use the sessionId for subsequent requests

Thanks