perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Peter Wood" <pw...@christianbook.com>
Subject RE: Modify output of Apache::PerlRun?
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:28:32 GMT
Howdy,

Thanks for the PerlSendHeader tip! It was set to 'On' for the host I was
working with, and after changing it to 'Off', things started working.
We're using CGI.pm to print out HTTP headers for all of our CGI scripts,
so PerlSendHeader shouldn't be necessary. I'm assuming that there must
have been some conflict between the parsing/reformatting PerlSendHeader
did, and that done by Apache::PerlRunFilter - perhaps PerlSendHeader was
sending one less newline than PerlRunFilter was expecting, and it
therefore chomped an extra line? It would be nice to understand exactly
why this fixed the problem, but for now I'm happy just with the fix.

Also, just for future reference, the maintainer of Apache::Filter, Ken
Williams, has indicated to me that he is no longer able to support any
of his Apache::* modules, and recommends going to the mod_perl mailing
list for support. Glad I did!

Thanks again,

Peter