perl-modperl mailing list archives

From "Peter Wood" <pw...@christianbook.com>
Subject RE: Modify output of Apache::PerlRun?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 18:27:23 GMT
So, I've given Apache::Filter and Apache::PerlRunFilter (from CPAN) a
shot, and the actual filtering action seems to work as expected, except
that just before my own filter is applied, the first line of input goes
missing. This usually results in the <html> tag at the top of the page
being removed. This happens even if my filter is totally benign:

sub handler {
    my $r = shift->filter_register;
    my $fh = $r->filter_input();
    while (<$fh>) {
        print $line;
    }
}

I've emailed the maintainer of the module, but I'm not sure of his
availability. So I'm wondering if anyone here has a suggestion.

Thanks,

Peter