perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Colin Wetherbee <...@denterprises.org>
Subject Re: troubleshooting
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:31:51 GMT
Colin Wetherbee wrote:
> Beginner wrote:
>> dpkg -l libapache2-mod-perl2 shows:
>>
>> ii  libapache2-mod-perl2      2.0.2-2.4
>>
>> It doesn't mention etch but I think this is the correct version.
>
> FYI, here are the versions I get for Debian testing (I believe that's
> etch at the moment?).
>
> cww@iron.dev:~$ dpkg -l libapache2-mod-perl\* perl\* apache\* | egrep ^ii

This, too:

cww@iron.dev:~$ dpkg -l \*apr\* | egrep ^ii
ii  libapache2-mod-apreq2                                   2.08-5
             generic Apache request library - Apache modu
ii  libapr1                                                 1.2.11-1
             The Apache Portable Runtime Library
ii  libapreq2                                               2.08-5
             generic Apache request library
ii  libaprutil1
1.2.12+dfsg-2           The Apache Portable Runtime Utility Library

Colin