perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Colin Wetherbee <...@denterprises.org>
Subject Re: troubleshooting
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:30:38 GMT
Beginner wrote:
> dpkg -l libapache2-mod-perl2 shows:
>
> ii  libapache2-mod-perl2      2.0.2-2.4
>
> It doesn't mention etch but I think this is the correct version.

FYI, here are the versions I get for Debian testing (I believe that's
etch at the moment?).

cww@iron.dev:~$ dpkg -l libapache2-mod-perl\* perl\* apache\* | egrep ^ii
ii  apache2                                                 2.2.6-2
             Next generation, scalable, extendable web se
ii  apache2-mpm-prefork                                     2.2.8-1
             Traditional model for Apache HTTPD
ii  apache2-utils                                           2.2.6-2
             utility programs for webservers
ii  apache2.2-common                                        2.2.8-1
             Next generation, scalable, extendable web se
ii  libapache2-mod-perl2                                    2.0.3-2
             Integration of perl with the Apache2 web ser
ii  libapache2-mod-perl2-doc                                2.0.3-2
             Integration of perl with the Apache2 web ser
ii  perl                                                    5.8.8-12
             Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report
ii  perl-base                                               5.8.8-12
             The Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister
ii  perl-doc                                                5.8.8-12
             Perl documentation
ii  perl-mapscript                                          5.0.0-3
             Perl MapServer library
ii  perl-modules                                            5.8.8-12
             Core Perl modules

These all work wonderfully together.

You probably don't need perl-mapscript, but at least have a look at the
rest of them.

Colin