perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Victor Danilchenko <vic...@askonline.net>
Subject Re: A question about wiring up filehandles for direct dump to HTTP pipe
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:57:47 GMT
	This solution ended up being perfect, and SIMPLE. I just had to
sprinkle a little Mime::FileInfo::Magic over the request, to get the
content-type to work right, and POOF! it worked. Just like that. My
entire wrapper code (without the accounting, ACL, and somesuch stuff) is
under 10 lines, and half of it is constructing the 404 responder.

--
	Victor Danilchenko
	Senior Software Engineer, AskOnline.net