perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Foo JH <jhfoo...@extracktor.com>
Subject Re: Question about open()
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 01:58:30 GMT
I do keep my templates in other directories also.

1. If your directories are relative to the document root, and you can
take advantage of this fact by rendering a variable to remember the
template path.
2. If your template directories have nothing in common with the document
root, then you can set the variable via SetPerlVar within http.conf.
That takes the 'hard' out of your code. :)