perl-modperl mailing list archives

From Adam Prime <adam.pr...@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Running a mod_perl script at the domain root
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 21:47:04 GMT
There are a couple of ways you can tackle this sort of thing.

1) You can modify TestSite to return DECLINED for any request that you
want to be handled by the filesystem rather than your handler.  ie

if $r->uri =~ m|\css$| {
     return Apache2::Const::DECLINED;
}

2) If you've got all your CSS and images in directories dedicated to
those tasks, then you can add locations blocks that SetHandler
default-handler.  ie:

<Location />
     SetHandler perl-script
     PerlResponseHandler TestSite
</Location>

<Location /images>
     SetHandler default-handler
</Location>

<Location /css>
     SetHandler default-handler
</Location>

There are likely other ways to handle it too.

Adam