perl-modperl mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Apache 2.2.6, mod_perl 2.0.3 msvcrt.dll start problem
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:29:56 GMT
Hi.

I just re-installed a Windows XP Pro SP2 station from scratch after a
virus infection.
I installed Apache 2.2.8, Activeperl 5.8.8.822 and mod_perl 2.0.3 from
uwinnipeg.
I cannot start Apache as a Service, crashes with the following message
in Windows log (it's in German, but you get the drift) :

Fehlgeschlagene Anwendung httpd.exe, Version 2.2.8.0, fehlgeschlagenes
Modul msvcrt.dll, Version 7.0.2600.2180, Fehleradresse 0x00036fa3.

I can however start the same Apache in a command window, using "httpd -e
debug -w", it starts fine and answers requests.

Any ideas/suggestions ?

Is my combination of versions above wrong ?

Thanks